1) What are you doing this spring that you weren't doing 1 year ago?
Seeing other people! I'm spending the holiday weekend with fandom friends and it is so wonderful!
2) What pandemic precautions are you still taking?
I wear masks in public (even though I am vaccinated!).
3) What's a safety rule that's very important to you?
Use the damn turn signal!
4) What plants are blooming where you live?
I'm in upstate New York, so the rhododendron has finished blooming and the tulips are coming up and the roses are budding.
5) What was your most memorable summer job?
I worked for three summers when I was in college in a windshield wiper factory. My dad was employed there and the company hired employees college-age kids as their summer help. One summer I earned $3.955 (yes, that's correct -- three ninety-five and a half!) an hour, which was a living wage at that time. But I learned a lot about life and working those summers, it was great! This entry was originally posted at https://goddess47.dreamwidth.org/106902.html. Comment here or there as you please.