This is thefridayfive -- feel free to join in!
Out with 2020, In with 2021!
1. What was the best thing about 2020?
I've written the most fic I've ever written!
2. What lessons from 2020 will you carry into 2021?
While the introvert in me is happy alone, I write better with 'writing buddies' online.
3. How did you spend your New Year's Eve?
Early part of the night was online with my Squee friends. Then me and the hubby sat to watch the lack-of-festivities on TV.
4. Legend says what you did at midnight on New Year's Eve/Day is what you'll do all year. So what did you do?
Sat in front of the TV and my computer at the same time... (What a lovely thing to do all year!)
5. What are you most looking forward to in 2021?
I've made some new online friends this year and would like to hand out with them more. I'm also looking forward to writing new fic!
Also, continuing to participate in MultifandomPostcardExchange (on Tumblr). It's a fun exchange of postcards with fellow fans around the world...
This entry was originally posted at https://goddess47.dreamwidth.org/100942.html. Comment here or there as you please.