1) What was the best part of your Halloween this year?
That there actually were trick or treaters out there! It was only a handful, but it was good to see a tad of 'normal' for the day. And the weather was gorgeous! Cool but dry and a perfect night for T&T.
2) What is your best Halloween memory of all time?
Hmm... when I was in high school, probably about 15 or 16 (yeah, I know), my girlfriend and I went out trick or treating for what felt like hours but probably was an hour, hour and a half. We ended up at her house and traded candy around and then listened to a re-creation of "The War of the Worlds" on a local radio station. They did it organically, so it wasn't a "now we're doing this thing" but a "hey! there's this strange thing happening at a local place, stay tuned for more"... so if you didn't keep listening, you missed it. It was so cool.
3) What are the three things that you enjoy the most about the fall season? (If you are in the southern hemisphere, you can substitute "spring season" if you like
-The not-hot weather. I love summer warmth, but not summer-hot and that's what we had this year. (Damn global warming!)
-wearing sweaters/sweatshirts; I just love the cozy feelings
-it's cool enough to bake regularly... cookies! cakes! Yumm...
4) What is your favorite autumn memory?
Sitting around the fire on a cool evening. Roasted marshmallows (yum!) and just smelling of smoke when it's done.
5) If you could travel anywhere to experience autumn, where would you go and why?
I've always wanted to do the cruise that goes up the eastern seaboard from Boston to the St. Lawrence River in the fall. The SO complains that "it won't be warm!" but it's to see the leaves and the sights. But with life the way it is right now, any cruises are far off into the future. This entry was originally posted at https://goddess47.dreamwidth.org/93748.html. Comment here or there as you please.