This one is going to be boring for me! ::grin::
1. Have you ever been in a hurricane or typhoon? Which one, when and where?
2. Have you ever been near an erupting volcano? Which one, when and where?
3. Are there tornadoes where you live? Has a tornado come near you?
Tornadoes are very rare in my area (Buffalo, NY). There's maybe one a year in the region.
4. Have you experienced severe flooding? When and where?
Never severe. More mild flooding, mostly from (ick) sewer backup. There has been severe flooding in the area, just don't live/work anywhere near that.
5. What is the most extreme weather you have ever experienced?
This I got an answer for! Blizzards and snow accumulation! The "Blizzard of '77" is still a local story, where snow piled up to 10 feet in some places and the area was shut down for 2 weeks cleaning up.
Since then, there's been local snowfall where we got like 5 feet of snow in 2 days! This entry was originally posted at https://goddess47.dreamwidth.org/91032.html. Comment here or there as you please.