1. Where is the most beautiful nature in your area?
That's easy! Niagara Falls! We live about an hour from the Falls and it's almost 'too local' of an attraction. It's kinda mundane to us, although we have done the tourist thing a couple of times.
2. Does your household grow some of its own food?
We have a typical suburban summer garden. Tomatoes, beets, green beens, lettuce, cauliflower... things like that. The neighbor next door lets us use the space in the back of her house for payment in tomatoes...
3. Do you recycle or repurpose a lot, a little, or somewhere in between?
I'm going to go with in-between. We do the basic recycling (paper, plastics) because the local town collects it. The hubby is better at it than I am...
4. What do you think the most endangered part of the Earth is?
The arctic regions. Between the ozone and the rising temperatures, it's a too-quickly dissolving resource.
5. What is the single best way for an individual to help the environment?
Do at least that little bit. Do the recycling, look at alternative fuels... everyone doing a little would be a lot. This entry was originally posted at https://goddess47.dreamwidth.org/89293.html. Comment here or there as you please.