Go check out the comm... thefridayfive (on DW) and play along!
1. What made you smile this week?
Sunny days and warm weather. I got to take a lovely walk earlier in the week!
2. What ingredients make a perfect Saturday?
Well, now that I'm retired, every day is Saturday. It's decadent... ;-) But I love when I plan something to cook (sometimes, even just cookies), or we go out to eat with friends.
3. What is the best thing you ever had for dessert? Share the memory or the recipe.
4. What is your favorite memory of your mom, or your favorite thing about being a mom?
I remember when my mom taught me how to make her lemon meringue pie -- from scratch, pie crust and all... now, more often than not, I use a pre-made crust, but I still use her recipe for the filling and the meringue.
5. What are your plans for the summer (or winter, for those in the southern hemisphere)?
I've been working on losing weight and improving my mobility after my hip replacement... so I plan to purchase an 'old lady' bicycle -- fat, comfy seat, upright handlebars, and a basket! I live in a great neighborhood to ride around in, its flat and I can go quite a distance without having to deal with a busy road.
This entry was originally posted at https://goddess47.dreamwidth.org/76088.html. Comment here or there as you please.